TrainingForce PowerPack™ is the advanced jobs to skills management that is provided with TrainingForce PowerPack. You’ll know who needs what training and when it is needed with TrainingForce PowerPack.
- PowerPack allows you to set up skills and skills packages (groups of skills), which can be tied to an individual student, a job title, or a piece of equipment.
- Qualified individuals can access PowerPack through LaunchPad to record initial and recurring performance of a skill through the student’s demonstration or observation.
- Skills can have defined qualification periods during which a skill must be obtained.
- Skill competency can be recorded by successfully completing a course in addition to demonstration or observation.
- For observed skills, a student’s proficiency can be recorded as well (proficiency levels are fully customizable).
- A Skills Queue shows an overview of students and skills that are expiring, allowing the administrator to plan training.
- For demonstrated skills, each attempt and a relevant score can be recorded.
Click the Videos tab above to see TrainingForce PowerPack in action.