TrainingForce Attendant™ is our correspondence automation tool. It automatically sends emails to students, instructors and staff. Confirmation letters, reminders, cancellations and receipts are just a few examples. Improve communication with your key players.
- Over 135 unique events can serve as triggers for automated communication.
- The e-mail, along with the sender and recipient(s) can be fully customized.
- Recipients can be students, instructors, training coordinators, or even an organization’s account.
- Students can receive automated e-mails when they register, cancel, or transfer between classes.
- Appointment reminders can be attached to registration e-mails for import into Microsoft Outlook or similar programs.
- If the administrator chooses to use an approval process, automated communications are sent to remind the approving party of pending registrations, and inform the students when the registration is approved or declined.
- Automatic reminder and confirmation e-mails can be sent to individuals registered for a specific program.
- Order confirmations, invoices, and receipts can be generated automatically.
- Allows the administrator to view an audit trail of all automated correspondence and activity.